MediaMind seeking Project/Product Manager
地址：中国上海市卢湾区太仓路 58 号 3 楼 306室，200021
Tel：+86 20 8300 1909 Email：firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are?
Together, both DG and MediaMind represent an advertisers best choice to manage their traditional and digital media campaigns. This is a key reason why our software and services enable over 12,000 advertisers and 5,000 agencies, to achieve remarkable results in their advertising campaigns. We are committed to innovation in exciting areas such as maximizing campaign effectiveness through video or enabling marketers to apply their data to enhance the consumer experience across all digital touch points.
We are passionate, we thrive on independent thinking and have one of the highest concentrations of self-driven pragmatism and accountability anywhere in the world. While we are enterprise software company, our culture is anything but a sea of cubicles and khaki pants. Walk into anyone of our offices around the world and you’ll quickly realize that each is dynamic and unique environment, but always authentic and excited to play a part in the amazing opportunities that we are bring to marketers everyday. For more information on MediaMind, visit www.mediamind.com
Where are we?
We have offices in 64 locations around the globe including, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou offices in China.
What do we need?
MediaMind’s China Office is seeking a Project Manager Manager to lead our strategy, product roadmap and global go-to-market activities across MediaMind’s analytics suite and products. This is a unique role that sits in the intersection of product, marketing and sales. The role is ideal for a project manager or a product marketing manager that would like to grow into a business centric role while leveraging their product background. The project marketing manager will:
- Own the Analytics suite and products and be responsible for their success.
- Design user interface wire prototype using Axure
- Develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap based on market analysis.
- Develop and lead the go to market efforts including business plan, packaging and pricing.
- Lead competitive analysis, evaluate market opportunities based on competitive landscape, and understand various market trends
- Interface with Sales and Marketing teams to shape messaging and communication regarding MediaMind products
- Act as key driver of clients conversations to collect and prioritize market requirements for future product development
- Lead cross-functional product launch efforts.
- Author Marketing Requirements Documents (MRDs)
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, computer science/engineering degree or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree in related field preferred with at least 5 years’ experience
- Excellent English communication skill is a MUST.
- Specific experience with either – Internet Display Advertisement, UI/UE Design For Internet Applications, DMPs, Analytics platform (including web analytics)
- Familiarity with internet brand or direct marketing/advertising
- Results oriented approach with the ability to prioritize complex organizational objectives with aggressive deadlines
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment